1. All hallo.lv portal and its dependent adjacent solutions, and mobile pages, apps and other websites, existing users' personal data is protected in accordance with the Latvian legislation.
2. Users' personal data processing purpose is publishing various content on behalf of user (for example, user reviews about the service places published in app, user published images, contact information, and other content).
3. By registering in hallo.lv portal and/or using hallo.lv, the user agrees that Digital World ltd. carries out the user's personal data processing according to Personal Data Protection Law.
4. Users' personal data and personal identification code processing administrator is Digital World ltd., reg. Nr. 40103854140, legal address: Brīvības gatve 234-37, Rīga, LV-1039.
5. The user of the portal is aware and agrees that the data in users profile are available to Digital World ltd.
6. Users' personal data processing basis – 1st and 2nd paragraph of the 7th article of the natural persons Personal Data Protection Law.
7. By registering in hallo.lv portal and/or using hallo.lv, the user agrees, that is aware and agrees that Digital World ltd. has the rights to use existing users' personal data for development of Digital World ltd. services and users' personal data analysis/generalization.
8. The user is aware and agrees that third-party ads, including interactive ads (for example, applications, games, etc.) may be placed in hallo.lv portal. Hallo.lv never gives advertisers information about portal users and their personal data, but the advertisers may have the right to define the advertising audience (for example, by gender, age, etc.).
9. Content that is published in registered user profile, can be viewed both on the PC and on the mobile app (smartphones, tablets, etc.), so the following content (such as profile picture, gallery, etc.) may be copied and kept on other user devices. The user is aware that the uploaded content can be accessed by other hallo.lv users.
10. By registering in hallo.lv portal and/or using hallo.lv, the user confirms that he/she is aware and agrees that hallo.lv is entitled to give the user's personal data in the following cases:
10.1. to other persons, if hallo.lv has the user's consent;
10.2. to law enforcement agencies, if hallo.lv receives request accordance with Latvian Republic regulatory enactments;
10.3. to law enforcement agencies, if hallo.lv finds out, that the user's actions violate these terms and/or laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia, resulting in affection or likely to affect interests of hallo.lv users or other persons.